Thursday, December 18, 2008

Pay Day

Long time didn't update my blog. Hehe. This is because im lazy walking 100 steps from hostel to my office for surfing net. How lazy am i. Haha. Boh Pian ah! Then, what to do with this photo? What happen there? There are TKI (tenaga kerja indonesia) waiting for me or admin staff to distibute wages to them. I still remember when first time come here, i think TKI is stand for some english words but now realize that my company is patriotic one =) Use BM mostly. I had been almost 5 months here, and will contribute to the payroll process during month end, then ias i know the highest salary that can earned by one indon is RM5+++.++. WOW!! A lot izzit? My sis also work in same company with me at Account Department. She told me that he is Superman! HAHA. i agreed with her. But, actually got another one TKI help him doing the jobs. For conclusion, one TKI can earn mostly 2 thousand plus per month, higher than me =/ but TKI need works very x 10000000 hard to get that.


No comments:

Post a Comment